Saturday, December 13, 2008

The first snow pile of winter 2008/2009


Yup, there it is. It’s small, but it is only day one. I shoveled and, of course, another 2 or 3 inches have dropped since then. It’s only 18 degrees right now and it’s going to get colder. We are supposed to have the coldest weather we’ve had since 2004. Oh joy.

The purpose of this blog was to document the huge ass snow pile that accumulated last year. This year I’m just going to document how much I hate winter. Here’s an interesting tidbit. If you type “snow pile” in Google images a picture from this blog is the first image that comes up. How cool is that?

Sit back and enjoy my misery and watch the snow pile grow (and eventually die).

I have no idea why or how people enjoy the snow. Maybe I shall learn to enjoy it one day. Maybe…

1 comment:

Old as dirt said...

I would like to say welcome back, but snow is NEVER welcome in a cyclists world!!