Wednesday, December 17, 2008

F**K IT'S SNOWING AGAIN!!!

Yeah...more stupid snow. It's warmed up to a tropical-like 17 degrees. Another deep freeze will follow. On the bright side this winter is still better than last year's (so far).



I saw some dude slip and fall on his ass up on campus. It made me laugh. I need to laugh once in awhile, even it's at someone else's misery. I'm flawed individual. What can I say?



I saw another girl wearing full on make-up. Completely done up...wearing sweat pants and a matching sweat shirt/hoodie thing. She was not coming nor going to the gym. When did it become "fashionable" to wear sweats as regular clothing. It's not 1987 anymore people. Please let's move on. The real reason I bring her up is becuase of her skin. It did not look right at all. I would say it was "tan" (which is strange to see in Pullman, especially this time of year) but it really was not tan. She looked more like this picture.

Seeing her took away more short lived smile from seeing dude fall on his ass. Thanks fake tan chick. I hope you fall on your ass and rip your fancy sweats.

1 comment:

UltraMick said...

I saw her twin yesterday at Whole Foods! And I started a snow pile on our walkway in your honor. It is but a meager shadow of yours, although it is expected to grow again this weekend. Argh!