Tuesday, February 19, 2008

February 19, 2008




The Palouse had another nice sunny day yesterday with the temps in the low 40s. What amazes me is how quickly the black ice will come out and stay around. For example, we went for a ride in the late afternoon and by the time we came back one of the roads we use to get home was all black ice. It made me wonder what the actual temperature is in the middle of the snow pile or at the bottom of the snow pile. I just may have to test this to find out. The only thing is that I do not want to disturb the snow pile. We'll see...

On another note the neighbors have finally used there little white Toyota (I think it's a Toyota). You can see it is no longer in the photo from the side view of the snow pile. I may have to crack open a beer for the car tonight since it was finally released from its 3 month hiatus.

1 comment:

UltraMick said...

Are you going to be allowed out of the house in your new team kit? I saw a pair of the shorts on a ride last week and almost told your teammate they needed to be retired before I realized they were brand new!